Jala Jala Recipe Contest!
- 1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Québec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- 2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:01 am Central Time on March 26, 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on May 31, 2018 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on the Deadline Date. To enter email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, number, email address, and mailing address in the email. All entries must include your full name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, telephone number and email address (if you have one). Please be certain to follow all directions. Eligible persons can enter as many original recipes in this Contest as they wish. All recipients must include a Jala Jala product. All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. By submitting a recipe for this Contest, you grant us unrestricted use of the submitted entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided in electronic media without time limitation. We reserves the right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate.
- 3. Judging: The winner of the Contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
- Taste: 25%
Does this recipe taste great with every bite? Does it have mass appeal? Would you want to make this recipe over and over again based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
- Visual Appeal: 25%
Does this recipe present beautifully on a plate or in a baking dish? Do your eyes make you want to eat this before you even smell or taste it?
- Creativity: 25%
Is the recipe your original idea? Is the recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
- Crowd Appeal: 25%
Does your recipe appeal to fellow home cooks everywhere? Does the recipe have easy-to-find everyday ingredients and is it easy to make? Does the recipe have a story that will inspire many others to make it?
4. Winners and Prizes: A total of 1 winner will be selected: One Grand Prize winner will be awarded a 8 quart Instapot. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any, are the winners’ responsibility. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria.
5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined and notified on or about July 1, 2018 by regular mail and/or email. In the event winner is a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Conditions: In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by Sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor, its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
- Taste: 25%